As the solstice approaches, we're soaking up all the summer vibes and flavors we can get our taste buds on. Strawberries are the quintessential summer fruit, and our recipe for strawberry kombucha preserves will add a bright burst of flavor and tartness to your day.
Simple to make, they're the perfect compliment to your morning toast or parfait– or spoon them over your favorite chocolate ice cream for a decadent treat on a warm summer's eve.
- 2 Cups quartered strawberries
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 4 oz Buchi Water Kombucha
1. Add ingredients to a small pot over low to medium heat
2. Cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until thickened
3. Cool in refrigerator, and enjoy on your favorite crusty bread or dessert.
Store in a jar, refrigerated, for up to a week.